Gold Coast's Rich & Famous
This is what Gold Coast living is all about – an incredible, architect-designed residence with direct Surfers views to the front of the home and 27.2m direct water frontage to the rear and located within the ultimate lifestyle mecca – the Isle of Capri.
Beautifully designed to capture natural light, cooling breeze and amazing views, this home is the ultimate in living and entertaining.
The enormous main living area boasts massive 6m tall, tinted glass sliding doors that reveal the stunning waterfront terrace and alfresco area. Giant aluminium louvres run parallel to the glass, enabling you to enclose the terrace and provide privacy.
Also on this level, a dedicated theatre room with tiered seating, surround sound and overhead projector.
The ultra-modern kitchen encompasses style and class with frosted glass and stainless steel used throughout. The fittings are of the highest quality with snow white Corian surfaces, soft-close drawers, a butlers pantry, and integrated Miele appliances including an induction cooktop, espresso machine and steam oven.
At the centre of the home you will find a north facing pool, hot tub, and poolside gym. Outside, manicured lawns lead to your own private beach and to the boat ramp and large concrete pontoon.
This truly is the Gold Coast’s premiere address.
* Four bedrooms including:
* Luxury guest bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite with spa bath
* Two additional two bedrooms each with walk-in wardrobes and Juliet balconies
* Impressive master suite with private waterfront balcony, dressing rooms, open ensuite with floating twin vanities, spa bath, triple shower and a steam room
* Three bathrooms plus designer guest powder room
* Executive home office or fifth bedroom
* Home theatre with 7-speaker surround sound – potential 6th bedroom
* Huge open plan living area with distinct lounge, dining and rumpus areas
* Gas fireplace
* Corian stairs to a photo gallery area
* Tinted 6m high sliding doors to let the beautiful views inside with giant aluminium louvres for privacy
* Stunning designer kitchen with Miele appliances, espresso machine, steamer oven, 3-door fridge and walk-in-pantry
* Ducted and split cycle air conditioning
* Electric blinds
* Extensive rear terrace looking out to the water
* Central tiled pool with separate hot tub
* Poolside gymnasium
* Video intercom and security system
* Three-car garage with workshop
* 991m2 block with 27.2m of water frontage just seconds from Main River
* Private sandy beach
* Boat ramp and large concrete pontoon – capable of accommodating a 60ft cruiser with power, water and jet ski dock
* Sheltered mooring only a minutes sailing from Main River with high bridge access to the Broadwater and open ocean via the Gold Coast seaway
* Easy walk to the popular Capri on Via Roma, parks, primary school and Surfers Paradise beach
It’s the ultimate in luxury and entertaining.
- Street View