Don't miss out on this one
This quality built spacious townhouse presents as new and is designed for care free living with resort style facilities for year round enjoyment.
With its position you will enjoy lovely breezes, low maintenance lifestyle and lots of space throughout all internal areas. Within approx. 5 minute drive to Robina Town Centre and approx. 10 minute to Pacific Fair, both offering first class shopping experience, entertaining and dining, why would you miss inspecting this one?
This open plan design offers:
• Fully tiled lounge and dining area, quality carpets upstairs and high ceilings
• Modern 2pac kitchen with Caesarstone breakfast bench, 4 burner gas cooking,
dishwasher and lots of cupboard space overlooking indoor and outdoor areas
• Gorgeous private alfresco area for entertaining
• Powder room downstairs, separate laundry and lots of storage space
• King size master room with ensuite, walk in robe and air-conditioning
• Two other bedrooms are a great size both with built in robes and ceiling fans
• Main bathroom with a bath, shower and separate toilet
• Auto single lock up garage
• Air-conditioning in living areas, insulation
• Water tank, Crimsafe security screens downstairs and instant gas hot water system
• Pet friendly complex subject to body corporate approval
• Currently Renting for $475 pw + Water
• Council and water rates are $2200 per year approximately
• Sparkling in ground pool, BBQ area and party room
• Excellent friendly on site managers offering security with peace of mind
• Excellent Body Corporate
Conveniently located approx. 10 min drive to fabulous Broadbeach beaches, Robina Railway, Hospital, public and private schools.
Few minutes’ drive from Carrara Markets and across the road from Worongary town centre. As well as few minutes to Pacific Highway for an easy connection to Brisbane and Coolangatta airport.
Highly motivated sellers have priced the property to sell and want all offers presented. Don’t miss this great opportunity to buy in this secure and stylish complex!
Photos are indicative only, & are of a the same unit in same complex.
- Street View