Must be Inspected!
Offering outstanding lifestyle appeal in the newer parts of Yarrabilba expansive home offers luxurious family living. An impeccably detailed residence delivers sophisticated designer living with exquisite attention to detail.
This beautiful home includes opulent living and dining areas and timeless modern ambiance. The residence is truly a fusion of luxury, functionality and entertainment creating a home of executive standing.
17 Maynor Court presents:
* Light filled and spacious open plan living areas
* Impeccable kitchen incorporating quality stainless steel appliances with walk in pantry
* An additional lounge room room is ideally positioned away from the main hub of the home for a sense of separation and privacy
* Four great sized bedrooms include built-in-robes
* The master suite is exceptional in size and includes a true walk-in-robe and own ensuite
* Ducted air-conditioning throughout
* Smart-wired home with Pay TV, phone line & internet available
* 2 car remote garage with access to the backyard through an external roller door
* Fully fenced yard
Upgraded fixtures and fitting including –
– 4 Bedrooms –
– Master with walk in robe and ensuite
– 2 living areas including
– Open plan family and meals room
– Separate lounge area
– Gourmet kitchen with walk in pantry
– Stainless steel appliances including
– Dishwasher and microwave with trim kit
– Tiled alfresco area
– 2590mm ceiling height
– Ducted air con
– Window coverings
– Landscaped gardens
Perfectly positioned between Brisbane & the Gold Coast, Yarrabilba really is in the middle of it all. Just 15 kilometres from the M1 Motorway, it’s an easy drive to the region’s renowned theme parks, award winning Mount Tamborine wineries and much of South-East Queensland’s natural beauty.
Yarrabilba is a booming development positioned centrally between Brisbane & the Gold Coast. The estate has already become a vibrant community and is appealing to families of all calibers. Yarrabilba Village is now open and includes the basic necessities within walking distance of your door step with the services of IGA, Doctor, Dentist, Hair Dresser, Pathology as well as caf/deli and Dominos Pizza, Yarrabilba coffee hub with additional retailers yet to open their doors. Coles is now open along side Terry White Chemist & the Yarrabilba Medical Centre. The Exchange Employment centre caters for all looking to obtain apprenticeships or to gain skills in most industries, this is located by the Shaw Street Oval.
It really is a great place to call home – the lifestyle on offer is attractive with the endless facilities available to residents including Darlington Parkland, Shaw Street Sporting Oval, Tennis Courts, Dog Park along with an opportune spot at Thom & Ann’s Deli/caf for a cup of coffee or Sunday breakfast.
St. Clare’s Catholic Primary School is now open and is catering from Prep to Year 4. For the little ones, Harmony Daycare Centre is now up & running & conveniently positioned on Combs Street for the morning drop off.
- Street View