Located within Shea Residences, this elegant three-bedroom home features 314sqm of open plan living perfected by intimate garden settings and sweeping views of St Lucia, Mt Coot-tha and the Taylor Range. Brought to you by Sunland Group, the creators of Palazzo Versace, Abian and numerous award-winning developments.
From its rare hilltop vantage point, the home features a striking fluted curtain faade, three generous bedrooms, three bathrooms and a versatile multipurpose/rumpus room upstairs. The master bedroom also features a large separate retreat and luxurious ensuite complete with freestanding bath and bespoke double vanity. The stylish gourmet kitchen is fully integrated, featuring stone bench tops, high-gloss cabinetry, stainless steel appliances and state of the art functionality. Living and dining spaces flow effortlessly to the balcony, perfect for entertaining.
This home also features a unique 65sqm undercroft courtyard – a perfect space for entertaining, or a special retreat for family members. The unique basement car park design provides secure garages, additional storage and exclusive private lift access to every level. Private resident amenities are provided within the site’s magnificent sandstone pavilion, complete with a private cinema, lounge and entertaining kitchen overlooking the resort-style pool.
A rare opportunity superbly located in the heart of St Lucia and only minutes from the dining and retail precincts of Indooroopilly, Toowong and the Brisbane CBD.
This home features:
* Prime hilltop position overlooking St Lucia, Mt Coot-tha and the Taylor Range
* Three bedrooms, the master featuring its own large private retreat
* Versatile multipurpose/rumpus room upstairs
* Secure remote controlled basement parking for 2 vehicles
* Exclusive lift access to each level
* Open plan living areas
* Exceptional interior design and finishes
* Stone bench tops in kitchen and bathrooms
* Fully ducted air-conditioning
* Stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, 900mm electric oven and gas cooktop
* Travertine stone flooring and quality carpet throughout
Shea Residences is superbly positioned close to local amenities and transport:
• 6 km south-west of the Brisbane CBD
• 3 mins to the University of Queensland
• 4 mins to Toowong Village and local restaurants
• 4 mins to Brisbane Boys College
• 5 mins to the Wesley Hospital and Brisbane Private Hospital
• 6 mins to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre
• 7 mins to both the Western Freeway and M1
• 13 mins to the Brisbane CBD and Southbank
• 30 mins to the Brisbane Domestic and International Airports
- Street View