Lincoln on the Park is located in Greenslopes just meters from the vibrant Stones Corner cafe precinct akin to Sydney’s inner west hubs of Balmain and Rozelle
- Short walking distance to both train and bus stops
- Rooftop pool and entertaining space
- Within immediate proximity to some of Queensland’s largest hospitals
- Within easy reach of some of Queensland’s largest universities with a collective enrollment of over 109,000 students*
- Overlooks the luscious green space of Hanlon Park
Expected Completion Late 2017
Situated three kilometres from the Brisbane CBD, Stones Corner is located within one of Brisbane’s key growth areas comprised of the suburbs of Greenslopes, Woolloongabba, East Brisbane and Buranda. Stones Corner is recognised as an “urban village” which sits within the bounderies of the suburb of Greenslopes.
Stones Corner is within easy reach of Queensland’s largest tertiary institutions which is a key factor under pinning rental demand within the suburb.
The area is extremely well serviced by transport infrastructure which offers strong and regular linkages with surrounding employment, retail and education needs.